- Extensions to existing Cottages
- Remodeling and Improvements to Layouts to Join Cottages
- External and Internal refurbishments
- Specialist Disabled Adaptations and Improvements with Smart Technology
- Project Value: Circa. £600,000 +VAT
Quatrefoils Services Provided:
- Construction Phase Site Supervision / Clerk of Works services
- Contract Administration Services and Consultancy Advice
Quatrefoils were instructed by a firm of Solicitors who represented the client who had purchased the estate with a view to expand and develop the land to create a ‘dream home’ for her and the family.
The project was under a design and build contract with AMG Building Services who did a fantastic job from start to finish. Quatrefoils worked alongside AMG to deliver the project and provided Contract Administration and Construction Consultancy advice to the client and her representatives.
The design set out to achieve level access with adaptations to improve the functionality of the building to suit the client’s needs. These includes ramped access to the property and between the cottages to form different ‘wings’ to the property for use by different family members. A custom large bedroom with automated doors and luxury en-suite with jacuzzi bath, air dryer system and full hoist system between bedroom and bathroom provide a fantastic tailored solution for the client.
The external areas were re-surfaced with new block paving to provide a very large driveway. The property boasts large glazed bi-folding doors onto the patio garden for free flow – indoor-outdoor living.
The client selected some wonderful finishes which blend modern and traditional looks which we believe work well.